If you don’t leave your pimples alone and start to squeeze them, you’re only making it worse. That’s when you get acne scars. When you have acne all you think about is how to get rid of it and have a clear skin.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below”] Put messing with them is not the way to getting a smooth skin.
Try treatments before you start to squeeze them. And if you do need to squeeze a pimple, make sure you’re not using your nails to do that. The damage you do to your skin by doing so is more visible than just covering it with makeup. Use a new syringe needle to help a pimple get out without it forcing the skin surface to break. Gently squeeze it using the tip of your finger covered in a piece of tissue or q-tips. The reason you should cover your finger with tissue is to prevent the content of the pimple you squeeze from spreading on your face and getting more of them.
Here are a few masks and products you can use to help you get rid of acne scars:
- Apple cider vinegar with green tea and honey: mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with two teaspoons of green tea (cool it down before you use it). Next, add five teaspoons of sugar with one teaspoon of honey. Stir and add more sugar if it needs more consistency. Use a cotton pad and massage your skin with it for a few minutes to improve the blood circulation and remove dead skin cells.
- Baking soda: mix one or two teaspoons of baking soda with a few drops of water so that you get a smooth paste. Massage the paste on your skin and leave it on for a few minutes. Wash your face.
- Cellular water: use it to remove your makeup before going to sleep or to clean the skin before you put your makeup on.
- Cinnamon and honey: you will need one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and two teaspoons of honey. Mix them up and put the mixture on your face using your fingers or a mask brush and leave it to act 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turmeric, milk and honey: mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of honey and add two teaspoons of milk. Apply the paste with a makeup brush or a new small brush (any kind) and leave to act for a few minutes. Use milk to get the yellow off your skin if there is any after removing the mask.[/expand]