Experts believe that one of the reasons why so many women struggle with weight is the fact that their digestive system may not work in optimal conditions. They found that including lemons in your diet will help your digestion, and if you take into account healthy food and exercise, you will definitely succeed in losing weight.
The lemon diet is not complicated, as the centerpiece of the diet is lemon juice, which is sour, but has a pleasant taste and refreshing flavor.
Because of the high acidity of the juice, even a small amount can help our digestion and may decrease the impact of any meal on the blood’s sugar level.
Here’s how to lose weight using lemon juice:
- Start your day with a glass of warm water in which you squeeze the juice of one lemon
2. Eat at least 5 servings of vegetables and fruit a day. These are low in calories, rich in vitamins, minerals and fibers that help digestion and promotes weight loss.
3. Add lemon juice in very meal or drink you can associate it with, whether it’s soup, salad, fish or chicken.
4. Stop eating sugar or foods that are high in sugar, such as rice, white bread or potatoes and opt for vegetables or fruit.
5. Forget low-fat foods, because in order to lose weight and still have energy you need a little bit of fat in your food. Consume essential fatty acids like Omega 3 or Omega 6, which you can find in nuts and fish.
6. Choose fresh foods like beans and lentils that slow down the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose.
7. Eat pasta, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, soups, and accompany every meal with a fresh salad.
8. Chew slowly to easily digest the food.
Do not forget that exercising plays an important role when it comes to weight loss. Therefore, try to exercise as much as possible.