Your hands are your business card. The way your hands look reflect on how you appear to others. A pair or well-kept, beautiful hands, with a stylish manicure goes a long way when at an interview, for example. The fact that you take interest in your appearance demonstrates that you are a perfectionist, a quality most employers look for in a candidate.
To have soft, healthy looking skin on your hands you have to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin cells and hydrate after every hands wash, if possible. When washing your hands, the soap dries the skin and if you do not use moisturizer you will end up having “old lady” hands.
Here are a few natural ways to nurture, hydrate and keep your hands looking young:
- Squeeze two lemons and add 4 table spoons of almond oil. Massage the skin on your hands with the obtained liquid.
- Boil 2 potatoes, mash them up and add a tablespoon of cream and a tablespoon of olive oil. Apply the obtained paste on your hands and leave it to act for 15 minutes.
- Warm up a tablespoon or two of olive oil, massage your hands with it and put on a pair of cotton gloves. Leave to act for 30 minutes.
- Mix the juice of a cucumber with lard. Massage your hands with it several times a day.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it on your hands.
- Mash up a tomato and mix it with a teaspoon of olive oil. You can use this mixture for chemical rashes, as well.
- Mix 100ml of yogurt with 100ml of distilled water and one teaspoon of almond oil. Soak your hands in it for 10 minutes and then rinse off using warm water.